Monday, January 14, 2008

damn, i'm such a procrastinator.

if you're waiting for my "ROFL DAMN CHEESY LEH" stories, i'm sorry, i told you i'm this big fat procrastinator. I'll just drop dead and die ;D your damn cheesy moments would have to wait till i get my homework done. *shoots myself*


For entertainment, i've been playing the piano ever since i reached home. [note: debussy all the way!] Don't ever forget about me reading kennysia.com. This blogger seriously makes me roffle alot [rofl], especially ENGRISH.

I'm kinda impatient when it comes to grammar errors sometimes, even though my grammar mistakes might just easily add up to a pile if you read through my compositions in school...forget about that. Point is, Engrish makes me laugh and roffle.


so, u wun catch mi typing like dat lahx, or w0rse stiiu, liddhat l0rhhx.


but don't worry, i won't hate you even if you type like that, as long as you're a nice person :D

~


I have new opinion about things.

1) MrPoh might actually not be that bad, if you're able to answer all his questions. He's willing to let me transfer to mrchan's class for remedial!

2) I think Ye lao shi is good.

3) I think maths is starting to rock once i understand it

4) The school really sucks. Wait, that's supposed to be under "i've got this opinion ever since i was born"



"i was borrn to love youuuuu" no, school. i'm not singing this song for you.



that was digression. Anyway of all things they had to choose public humilation for us students. actually i don't really find anything wrong with their hair...public humiliation is by far the worst method to correct students' mistakes, in my opinion.

and what's with 10 bucks for a calendar? we're STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to buy it. define strongly encouraged please.




its unfortunate that i had to type this ranting post out instead of my cheesy stories. Sigh i like writing them, and i'd love to turn it into a thriller soon. If i can. or maybe i'll just procrastinate some more.

who knows? ;D




13jan (most of them are in previous post)
GB: btw Anon is my friend xD fion
GB: MIKAAAAAA ROCKKKKS
GB
: hahas what cheesy story?
{GB YOU VERY SPOILER LEH. YOU VERY SPOILER LEH. YOU VERY SPOILER LEH. is it true or not.. if yes, then YOU VERY SPOILER LEH! but wait, are you sure -__-}

14jan

anon
: nononononononononon i not gb friend -,-
{tell me an answer ty. are you are are you not gb's friend. the truthhhh. save me from my agonnyyy}

GB
: fion stop hiding lah xD
{..why are you so sure anon's your friend. zzz i'm confused}

No comments: